Monday, August 18, 2008

Signings; Beauregard

  • The Canadiens have a great feature here about Thomas Beauregard. Check it out. He talks about how he's glad he started in Cincinnati. Definitely a good read.
  • Mitch Woods was signed today, he spent 73 games with the Fort Wayne Komets where he amassed 297 penalty minutes. He did also manage 36 points, so I'll give him a small benefit of the doubt, but WTF. I hate hate hate goons (my love for Jared Boll is irrelevent here). I know Chuck doesn't like to carry guys on his roster that play dirty, so I'm hoping for chippy and not like a Nick Parillo.
  • Matt Syroczynski was signed last week. I have a love/hate relationship with Chico - but it all balances out because usually for each dumb thing he does, he does something equally as awesome. Welcome back, Chico. :)